|Word cloud created from an open-ended TRG survey question on|
the greatest challenge practitioners face. Created via tagxedo.
Date: Wednesday, February 27
Time: 2-3 p.m. EST/11 a.m.-noon PST
Cost: Free--register here.
A recent TRG survey suggests that if you’re stressed out by competing critical priorities and dealing with too many challenges to achieve them, you are not alone. The survey shows a snapshot of arts practitioners pulled in many directions – too many to focus on and still meet big objectives around patronage and revenue.
In this one-hour TRG.Rx webinar, TRG’s CEO Rick Lester and President Jill Robinson prescribe must-do actions to get your organization on track to succeed in 2013.
• What kinds of activities you can stop doing
• How you can start making patron-based decisions that generate greater and longer lasting revenue
• Why patron data can help you clear your schedule for activities that matter most
Assemble your colleagues and plan to attend together because we’ll be answering the kinds of questions that your whole team wants hear. Plus, learn about free post-webinar one-to-one consultations that TRG is offering for a limited time to organizations that participate in this webinar.
|TRG CEO Rick Lester and President Jill|
Robinson team up to lead this new webinar.
1. Click here to register at GoToWebinar.
2. Fill in the short form and SUBMIT.
3. You will receive log-in information for the webinar in the confirmation email.
Mark your calendar; mind your time zone:
Wednesday, February 27
11 a.m. Pacific
1 p.m. Central
2 p.m. Eastern